The Path to Success
A Step Ahead
Looking to get a jump on earning college credit or to distinguish yourself through high level academic achievements as you contemplate college?
Billings Public Schools offers excellent opportunities to get you on your way.
At the Core
High school core classes and graduation requirements are crucial in preparing students for college and life beyond. Each class teaches fundamental skills and knowledge that are essential for success in college and the workforce. By mastering these concepts and developing critical thinking skills, students learn to analyze information, communicate effectively, and solve complex problems – skills that are vital for success in any future career.
Meeting graduation requirements demonstrates students’ ability to persevere through challenging coursework and meet specific standards of academic achievement. By embracing their core classes and striving to meet graduation requirements, students gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence they need to be Future Ready.
and Get Ahead
From our extensive list of AP course offerings to college-level dual credit courses, students will have truly experienced college education before graduating high school. We have extensive University System connections which allows our students to take additional college courses for a reduced rate!
- AP Art & Design
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Chemistry
- AP English & Composition
- AP French Language & Culture
- AP German Language & Culture
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Physics
- AP Physics 2
- AP Spanish Language & Culture
- AP U.S. Government
- AP U.S. History
- AP World History
Dual enrollment classes with eligibility to earn 3 college credits:
- College American Government
- College American History I
- College American History II
- College Extended Technical Math
- College Technical Math
- College Intro to Public Speaking
- College Introduction to Interior Design
- College Algebra
- College Introduction to Statistics
- College Technical Writing
- College Writing
- College Welding
- College Automotive Electrical
- College Human Growth and Development
- College Intro to Web Design and Programming
- College Basic Human Biology
- College Medical Terminology
- College Emergency Medical Terminology
- College Trigonometry
Learn more about our awesome Advanced Placement and dual enrollment opportunities and how we can get you on the right path to a successful college career!